April 14, 2008

sunny weekend

I had a nice weekend.  It was sunny and we were outdoors; partially.  The tulips are sprouting out of our front garden and it's spring jacket weather!  Oh yeah!  I am enjoying how everything is blooming, robins are flying around and it is pre-bugs weather.  We have to make the most of this temperate non mosquito weather!

When summer hits, those bugs will be out.  Even so, it won't stop us from visiting the beautiful lakes of Ontario.  I can't wait to take little Mackenzie out to the natural waters of the world and swim!  Swimming is my absolute favorite.

I thought of dancing, because it goes hand-in-hand with singing; and well, though Swimming is my absolute favorite, Singing must be my ultimate favorite.


1 comment:

mushroommeadows said...

Swimming, dancing, singing..those are all great activities!